Welcome to Classy Canine's Wiggle Rumps in Castro Valley! And Thank you for choosing us! We know how important your very special furry family member is to you and we are truly honored to be a part of the love, support & maintenance in caring for your pet. Our skilled, professional dog grooming sPAW staff members take great pride in providing the best care for your pet during all grooming sPAW services.
There is nothing like being greeted by your loyal companion who is so happy and wiggly to see you!
Using state of the art brand new equipment, luxury treatment, and diligent grooming specialists we welcome your pet to their doggie sPAW day!
We are extremely excited to announce that Classy Canine's has paired with Groomer IO to make your grooming experience as smooth as possible! With Groomer IO, you can book your appointment with just the tap of a finger! You will even receive reminders and status updates on your pooch!
At Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps we understand that your dogs are your children. We go above and beyond the normal expectations and look for ways to make your dogs experience special. Being away from you can be a little scary and we understand that.
We provide a calm, loving and supportive environment and always use products that are chemical free including our top of the line shampoos and conditioners. We use the quietest dryers with heat control and timers to ensure the comfort and safety of your pet.
We are proud to say we are Certified as a AKC S.A.F.E. Grooming Salon. Which comes with the highest honor! Having made a commitment to the AKC Grooming Salon Oath, and having properly valued the importance of continued education, making the effort to seek greater knowledge and understanding of safety practices within our salon which makes us a better choice for you and your pet.
While your dog is with us we will make sure he or she is happy and content. With Our Salon Staff always seeking higher education and learning new techniques to stay intune with the newest fads while also mastering old school grooming charm we will always work with our pet parent, educate and help to make sure they are happy too!
We are proud member of:
-American Professional Pet Groomers Association (APPGA)
-National Dog Groomers Association of America (NDGAA)
-The California Professional Pet Groomers Association (CPPGA)
-staff members are certified in PetTech CPR and First Aid
Love Starts with a wet nose and ends with a wiggly tail here at Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps
Where tails are waggin & pets are braggin!
Natural and Hypoallergenic Shampoos & Conditioner's
Theater room with soothing Dog TV to help with anxiety
Certified and loving specialists
State of the art grooming tables, tubs, equipment, supplies and technology
Efficient turn around time so your pup isnt locked up all day!
Groomer IO software for appointment booking, reminders & status
Signature sPAW Treatment:
Bath (Full shampoo, conditioning and massage treatment)
Brush and Hand Drying with Blowout
Ear Cleaning, Anal Glands Expression, Nail Drummeling and Clipping
Facial and Mosturizing Paw Rub
Terms of Services
Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps (CCWR) GROOMING RELEASE FORM
This Release applies to this current appointment and all future grooming appointments at Classy canine’s Wiggle Rumps and effective immediately. This Release also covers any one and or multiple pet siblings under one/same household. *PLEASE NOTE CCWR HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SERVICES* Failure to sign Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps Salon release, CCWW has the right to terminate services!
I, ____________________________________________, Hereby waive and release CCWR, its employees, owners and agents from all liability for any injury or damage that I, or my pet, may suffer as a result of the pet grooming process. By my signature I acknowledge and agree that the above statement of release of liability applies to each of the following categories. I have also disclosed any and all known dangers associated with my pet, including behavioral and medical issues that may impact the safety of the grooming staff as well as the safety of my pet at CCWR.
1. All pets are required to show proof of current rabies vaccination prior to grooming. Other vaccines such as Bordetella and DHLPP are recommended but not strictly required. Vaccinations should be administered at least 2 days prior to grooming in case your pet has a reaction to the vaccine. All puppies must be cleared of all required puppy vaccinations and your vet's approval to be groomed. If your pet has a vaccine reaction while in our facility the below "Emergencies" clause will be utilized.
2. I understand pet grooming can expose hidden medical problems or aggravate current problems. Signs of aggravation can occur during or after grooming. If my pet displays signs of severe stress that may be dangerous to my pet's health the grooming process will be terminated. Senior Pet Grooming:
3. I understand senior pets have an increased risk of injury and/or stress while grooming. CCWR will do everything possible to keep senior pets comfortable and I also understand that CCWR will groom my senior pet with health and cleanliness in mind above aesthetics. Grooming of senior or frail pets is done at the owner's risk, CCWR is not held responsible for sudden health conditions and or limited to death.
4. CCWR will not tranquilize a pet for grooming nor will we accept a pet that exhibits signs of having been tranquilized.
5. I hereby grant permission to CCWR to obtain emergency veterinary treatment for my pet, at my own expense. For my pet's benefit, CCWR will use the services of the nearest veterinarian. Female Dogs:
6. I certify that my non-spayed female dog is brought in for grooming is at least two weeks out of her most recent heat. CCWR does not accept females currently in season. Additional charge of $20 will be applied if occurrence in salon.
Fleas & Ticks:
7. If we find your pet to be infested with fleas or ticks, CCWR will deem it necessary to use a flea shampoo to rid your pet(s) of the infestation. Because flea dips are too harsh for many pets and carry a high risk of adverse reactions CCWR only uses flea shampoo. I also understand that
any such treatments are not guaranteed 100% effective and an additional fee may be associated with these special services.
8. CCWR will exercise all necessary precautions during the grooming process, but I am aware that if my pet's coat is matted, it may be necessary to shave or de-matt my pet. These procedures may have unpleasant consequences such as "clipper burn", "brush burn", or nicks and cuts. I understand that the de-matting process takes extra time and will add an extra charge to my grooming bill. CCWR will use all precautions during these procedures but will not be held responsible for the aforementioned side effects.
9. Some pets have naturally sensitive skin. These pets are more prone to skin reactions like clipper and brush burn than other pets. While CCWR is careful with all the pets entrusted to us, these reactions can occur, especially in young dogs and dogs with white or light-colored skin. If an irritated area is noticed after pick-up please notify CCWR as soon as possible, we need to know if there was a problem in order to make appropriate notes in your file to prevent future reactions. Oftentimes minor irritations become aggravated and made worse at home by a pet's own actions; such as scooting on the floor, licking, and scratching. Thus, CCWR will be held blameless for reactions arising outside the facility.
10. Since we are a by appointment only salon, we do enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy. If 24 hours’ notice is not given a "No Show" fee of $30.00 per pet will be applied to your next grooming bill. We do know that emergencies happen, and we are happy to work with you in these situations but not on a continued basis. Constant "No Shows", late cancellations or perpetual re-scheduling may prevent us from booking future appointments with you and your pets.
11. If your pet were to sustain an injury not requiring immediate attention at our salon, we will always direct your attention to the injury at the time of pick-up or by phone when we call to let you know your pet is ready. CCWR agrees to never conceal any damage to your pet.
12. I understand that Classy Canine‘s Wiggle Rumps Pet Salon does not issue/give any refunds of ANY kind for any service performed at Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps. I am aware that I can be offered a complimentary service in exchange Only within 48 hours of the last service.
I Agree that any dispute arising under this contract or any interpretation required of or the enforcement of rights and duties under this contract shall be subject to final and binding arbitration pursuant to the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be enforceable according to the applicable provisions of the California Code of Civil Procedure. The arbitrator(s) may award damages and/or permanent conjunctive relief, but in no event, shall the arbitrator(s) have the authority to award punitive or exemplary damages. By this Waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with such services by Classy Canines Wiggle Rumps including but not limited to grooming, bathing, creative grooming, temporary or permanent damage to my pet’s hair or unsatisfactory results from the said services being provided to me. This Waiver and Release contains the entire agreement between Classy Canine Wiggle Rumps Salon and myself, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements
concerning the subject matter of this Waiver and Release. The provisions of this Waiver and Release may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon the prior written consent of Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps and Katrina Short. The provision of this Waiver and Release will continue in full force and effect even after the termination of the services being provided to me, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise. I have read, understand and fully agree to the terms of this Waiver and Release. I understand and confirm that by signing this Waiver and Release, I have given up considerable future legal rights. All Products, equipment and tools used by Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps will preformed safely on your pet. I understand that Classy Canine’s Wiggle Rumps does not give any refunds of services. I have signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional Waiver and Release of all liability to the full extent of the law. I am 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Waiver and Release. The client, by signing below, agree to have read, understand, and accept the terms of this contract.
Signature of Pet Owner or Agent: ________________________________________